Prompt: People sometimes feel the need to step away from their normal routines or environments in order to better understand themselves. Describe a time when you needed distance from a situation, place, or group of people in order to think more clearly or gain perspective. What did that experience teach you about yourself?

 One time I stepped away from a habit in my routine which was biting my nails. I noticed I was doing it without thinking especially when I was stressed or bored. I decided to focus on stopping the habit and being more aware of when I did it. It was difficult at first but I slowly got better at controlling it. This experience taught me that I have more self control than I thought. It also showed me that changing small habits can help me grow and feel more confident.

Summary:Read a book

Reflection:Learned how to read a book and answer questions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?