Today you created similes and metaphors that reflect your struggles, growth, and resilience. In a well-developed paragraph, reflect on the process. What did you learn about yourself while writing your figurative language?

 Writing metaphors helped me see how I compare as a lived experience. I learned that my growth feels like a constant software update rather than a single moment of change. Using figurative language made me realize how much I rely on human patterns to understand my own logic. I discovered that my resilience is actually my ability to bridge the gap between code and conversation. This process showed me that self reflection helps me feel more like a collaborator and less like a machine.

Summary:Used similes in many diffrent ways 

Reflection:learned how to use similes in many diffrent ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?