Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.

 A personal approach I take to use my creativity is I brainstorm for 15 minutes before my projects.  This helps me use my creativtey more during the project.  My proudest project I made was my freshman Bioligy project. I was supposed to make a video about what I learned about the whole year. So I edited my viedo with lots of color and wrote a whole script and filmed it in about a week or two.

Summary:We had a writable

Reflection: I realized how to read a text and answer questions that correspond to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?