Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation

 A time I had to look out for myself was when I was in Ap World HIstory. I was doing the test for that class and my friend was trying to copy off me. But right as that happened Ms.Harris walked by I thought he got caught copying off me and we both got zeros but turns out she didn't realize. Right after that incident I didn't let him copy off me. Because I got so scared that we would both get zeros which would negativley affect my grade in a harmful way. So I looked out for myself.

Summary: We Finished the story and responded to the questions.

Reflection: I learned how to read a short story and answer properly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?