Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

 

    One time I stopped and admired nature was when I was walking in a quiet park after it snowed and everything looked calm and white. I felt the way the snow glittered in the streetlights and how still the world was. The trees covered with soft powdery snow were quiet along with everything else; there was no noise to be heard but my footsteps. I felt calm and grateful for stillness around me. It made me forget my problems for a minute. That moment reminded me to slow down and enjoy simple things in life.

Summary:Today anaylazed our poem and did a project about it

Reflection:I learned what imagery is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?