Homeless

 I had an ecounter with a homeless person when I saw the homeless person I gave them money. But when I did my mom got really mad at me. I never understood why but now I do. I think my mom got mad at me because he would go spend it on drugs and acholol instead of food to go help himselve. At the moment I didn't realize why she got mad. I had a whole argument with her about it. But as I matured I understood why she was mad at me and how some people would spend the money in a negative way and the money could go to do something better.

Summary:Today we were reading another short story and answered questions

Reflection: I learned how to use context the right way to answer questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?