Which aspect of creating a poem do you enjoy the most? Tell what it is and explain why.

The aspect of creating a poem that I enjoy most is the creative part like thinking about what story Im going to write and the rhymes I am going to create. Each line make me think more about myself. This make me think deeper about what state of mind I'm in. Finding rhymes are like making a puzzle connecting all the pieces to eachother. The rhymes write itself which I really enjoy. The story make me feel very creative and smart as well. Making poems really make me think which I really appreciate.

Summary: We anlayised a poem

Reflection: I learned how in depth the metaphors get in poemrs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?