Describe a single, specific incident that felt ridiculously bold or foolish

A bold moment for me was when I was 8 I rode a plane from La to Korea all by myself. When I was 8 I had a descion to mkae. It was either do not go to LA at all or go to LA but when coming back ride the plane by yourself. I chose to go and face the challenge even though I was scared .I told myself I could handle it. I sat on the plane looked out the window and felt proud that I was brave enough to do something on my own

Summary:Today I anaylazed a poem

Reflection: I realizd how in depth I need to go to anaylaze poems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?