As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most

 I think I would need to stand up for the usefulness for sports for day to day life. I have played sports my whole life and I think it is very useful for making friends. It also helps stay fit for the future. Some might say as you get older to quit . But I would argue that and still try to play. I think sports is a essential thing you should do all your life. Not just stop when you get older. This is something I would argue with people as I get older.

Summary: We learned about claims

Reflection: I learned that difference between claims and how to write them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?