Write about an adventure you would like to go on

 I adventure I would like to go on is back to my family in Korea. I go to Korea every summer. Every time I go I have a blast. I get to see my family who I miss a lot when I'm away. When I go I get to reunite with my culture. I lived their for 10 years and when I lived their I feel like I took everything for granted. I didnt appreciate the good times enough. I thought they would last forever but they clearly didnt. I still miss Korea everyday the joy I feel and the adventure I get to take every summer is such a blast. I love taking this adventure and I would gladly take it right now.

Summary: Today in class I read a poem and learned about the poems author.

Reflection: I learned its ok to be diffrent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?