the most creative thing you have ever made

 The most creative thing I ever made was my moms birthday gift. I was thinking about what to get my mom for her birthday and I wanted to get her something that I made and something that's creative. So I made my mom a flower bouquet. But it wasn't just any flower bouquet I made it out of melted spoon. I used red spoons that I bought the day before. It looked really good and she enjoyed the gift a lot. She thanked me for the gift. This is the most creative thing I have ever made.

Summary: Today in class I wrote a my own Orgin myth and finished it.

Reflection: I learned that Orgin myths are quite hard to write and keep flowing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?