something that you wish you had more of

 I wish I had more time with my family. I love spending time with my family. I know the time I spend with my time is limited. Even though I know this sometimes I would rather go hang out with my freinds then my family which is ok to do a few times but I think I need to balance it well. My family loved and nurtured me my whole life. But my days as a teen/kid are going away and so is the time with my family. So this is why I would like to spend more time with my family.

Summary: On Friday I finished up my Origin myth poster.

Reflection: I learned how to use adobe express.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?