Something I wont full understnad

 Something I wont fully understand is math. I have done math my whole life. But theirs always more and more math that I don't understand as I get older. Math is one of the hardest subjects I take each year and each year its a new challenge. I would just never fully undrstand math. Its a endless subject with lots and lots of probelms you need to figure out. Nobody would ever fully understand math but for sure I wont. I have been trying to for years even understand a part of it. although I understand the simple parts of math I would never fully understand it.

Summary: Today we presented our orgin myth posters to the class.

Reflection: Today I learned how to present fast and concise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?