Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 The time I  felt completely lost was my first day of high school. It was my very first year that I lived in the United States. It was during the sunny morning of August 5th. I packed my bag and was ready to conquer this new adventure. My dad drove me to school. This was the first time I had ever been to a American school. When I got to school I felt completely lost. I didn't know anybody at school. I didn't know where to go either. I was really lost. I went to my first class I asked every teacher for directions and finally got to class. I sat down in a chair and got ready to learn.

Summary:Today in class I presented my project.

Reflection: Today I learned that the theme couldn't be just one word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?