A time you felt connected to nature

 Prompt Response: A time I felt connected with nature when I went to the middle of the countryside and rode a horse through the forest. I felt connected with the horse I was riding , I could hear the birds chirping loudly the water slowly flowing through the creek. Through the crack and into a little pond at the end. This made me feel really at peace with nature. I felt like I was one with nature the peacefulness and the beauty of nature really dawned on me. I realized how much I was missing when I was at home scrolling through my phone. This experience really helped me connect with nature.

Summary: Today in class I learned about native American literature and many diffrent definitions associated to native Amercian literature. 

Reflection: I learned new words like kinship. I also learned the definitions of many words for example Urban legends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Lit

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature.

What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?